The Old 27 Ice Cream Shop is a ﬁtting tribute to the generations who have traveled U.S. Highway 27, which originally ran from St. Ignace, Michigan, to Miami, Florida.
We are situated on the 1928 alignment of US Highway 27, which traveled south from Fort Wayne, Indiana, through Monmouth, then through downtown Decatur on Second Street. The old highway continued south on Winchester Street, where it curved west at “Willow Bend” and then met up with the current Highway 27.
Thanks for taking this journey to The Old 27 Ice
Cream Shop in historic Decatur, Indiana.